Cut from a different cloth than most MSPs in the Brisbane market, this business is focused mainly on service and capability over pure KPIs and billable hours.
Located in Fortitude Valley, this employer is set to take over their building due to their growth and are looking for their next L2 service desk engineer to join their ranks and be part of their close-knit vibrant team.
About the role:
This role is best suited towards someone with a few years IT service desk experience and are either at a L2 skillset level or a L1 who has been taking on additional work with either more complex issues or has been assisting junior staff.
The role will entail being a 2nd level service desk engineer where you will handle a mix of simple and complex IT issues inside a Microsoft tech stack whilst acting as an escalation point for junior IT staff.
As an overview, you will be supporting users with issues relating to:
- Active directory / group policy
- Phone System issues
- DNS & DHCP
- Basic networking issues
- You will also get to work on projects including cloud migrations
- Ideally have worked for an MSP previously
- Based in Brisbane
- Excellent attention to detail
- Friendly, have a sense of humour, and can work with a degree of autonomy
- ‘Can Do’ Attitude
- Standardized process and technologies – each account has the same tech stack which will allow you to hone your IT skills.
- Although a young business they have passed their infancy hurdle
- A steady pipeline of work – on an average of 1-2 new MSA’s per month
- They are more service-focused than KPI’s, there are no billable hours.
- RDOs per month; although they are busy, their staff are utilizing them.
- Gym memberships paid for
- Tennis and Basketball court
- 0% staff lost during COVID.
- Car Parking onsite otherwise there is always access to Buses and Trains in close proximity
To learn more click apply or send an email to Joades@humanisedgroup.com or call Jareth on 0412 540 973