About the company:
Not a traditional Manager Services Provider, based in the inner CBD, their clients span across Australia with most of their business that they work with here in Brisbane.
Yes, billable hours are important for this MSP, it’s how they invest money back into their employees (salary increases, training budgets, outside of work team-building exercises), their clients and their relationships are more important – everyone is cut from the same cloth (great banter, interpersonal etc).
About the role:
Since 2020 they have been investing into strategic ventures as they separate themselves from the crowd, hiring a new Senior Engineer (delivery based) into the business to work on both Systems and Networks Engineering. Coming in as a senior to the team you will act as an L3 escalation (20%) but mainly work across Network and Systems projects (80%) for the SMB market.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for;
- Interacting daily with customers to the scope and implement solutions.
- Act as a senior escalation point for critical incidents
- Mentor and knowledge share to junior staff
- Server administration and migrations
- Layer 2/3 routing and switching (happy to train)
- Windows Server Platforms and their Products (AD, 365, Exchange etc)
- Firewall design and configuration across any of the following Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint (desirable)
- Virtualization experience with either VMware or Hyper-V
- Cloud networking exposure including AWS, Azure and integration with on-premises environments
- Previously worked for an MSP (Managed Serviced Provider) in the past
- Live in Brisbane
- Drivers license
Benefits of partnering with the business;
- Flexible working hours (start/finish times)
- Health & fitness initiatives paid for – access weekly
- State of the art offices with facilities close to the station.
- Budget for training
Want to know more? Send your CV to email@example.com or call Jareth on 0412 540 973. Feel free to connect with me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/jarethoadesgularte/