Are you looking for a role with top-notch Security tech and an organization that really gives back? well this role may be for you!
We have a new role for a Senior Systems Security Engineer (Linux) to join a fast growing and highly successful organization.
In this role you will work with other engineers and architects across the business to design, develop, and manage security tooling and frameworks that enable easy adoption of security best practices.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- System hardening, secure authentication, data handling/encryption, web application protection, etc.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices/software
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools
- Research security weaknesses and develop methods to counter them
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ Years’ of experience in Systems Security Engineering roles
- Experience working in Linux Admin/Engineer roles
- Proficient with various Linux based environments
- Endpoint detection and response experience
- Experience with Web, Mobile and Microservices
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Understanding of Firewalls – specifically Palo Alto
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly reputable and fast-growing organization
- Great location/WFH Flex
- Positive and collaborative team culture
- Leading edge technology
- Excellent salary package
- Many company perks/staff appreciation (Apply and we’ll discuss more!)