An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Technical InfoSec Specialist to join a fast-growing global organisation in Brisbane.
In this role you will be working across multiple business units and supporting internal and external platforms globally. This role is ideal for someone with an extensive network/security background, strong business acumen and GRC experience.
- Provide guidance across security policies, procedures and standards
- Report on security compliance for internal/external consumption
- Monitor and manage security platforms across the company – globally
- Monitor security management platforms to ensure detection of potential security incidents
- Provide regular assessments and audits of information systems
- Provide regular user awareness and training activities
- Participate in ongoing enhancements to existing security
- Drive completion of governance, risk and compliance tasks – ISO27001
- Assist with corporate information security compliance programs
- Develop standard responses and capability statements for customers
Key Skills Required:
- 4+ years of experience in an Information Security position
- Previous technical, hands-on experience with networking, firewalls, Linux and Windows Servers, etc
- Previous experience writing and maintaining corporate policies
- Certs/Experience with ISO 27001
- Ability to talk to technical and non-technical staff at all levels
- Strong understanding of development and application of security policy and procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a global organization/fast growing
- Work in a global career building role/career progression
- Work from home options
- Great salary package