MSP now looking for an SDM with a strong Operations Management / Systems Engineering background – ITIL processes are a must!
This position is well suited for a candidate who has:
– SDM experience with and MSP
– Strong technical infrastructure background – Systems Engineer, Cloud Engineer or similar
– Team Management experience
– ITIL process experience
Our client is expanding to deliver world class service to their Enterprise level and SME client base. The primary focus of this role is to provide service management support to my client’s client base through expert service knowledge, ensuring effective and efficient services are maintained and exceptional support is provided.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Cloud engineers
- Ensure client roadmap and requirements are understood and effectively communicated back into our client for further service improvement and/or revenue growth.
- Owner of the day to day service relationship with the client or clients.
- Establishes a strong affiliation and maintains a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with both the client and internal stakeholders, providing the key point of contact for client service.
- Accountable for contracted service commitments.
- Ensure the associated commercial processes for contract management including business change are in place and adopted for the client(s) account.
- Ensure that Service Delivery Management processes are in place and working and that quality is maintained to meet client service levels.
- Develop strong knowledge of relevant influencing factors to the market/business of the Client. Understand impacts of changing landscapes.
- Strong technical background and knowledge – Systems Engineering background ideal
- Team management experience
- Strong client focus with excellent communication skills, empathy and influencing skills, with the ability to display understanding of the customer journey
- Ability to articulate complex issues clearly and concisely, both written and verbally, adapting to the audience as required
- Drive customer focus, service excellence and ultimately the customers’ satisfaction, and set the benchmark for these for your peers
- Takes personal responsibility and ownership by identifying problems and risks and drives to resolution
- Ability to self-plan and deliver at both a strategic and tactical level on time and with quality for Clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent ability to lead others, through a matrix management approach, to resolve complex problems.