A strong ICT organization that have recognition and an outstanding name in their industry. They are committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies that are addressing REAL business problems with REAL business solutions. The company provides their clients with a full suite of digital services, their proud history of delivering cutting-edge solutions and a strong commitment to their customer is why they are known as a heavy hitter in their industry.
About the role:
An Engineer that has a degree of emotional intelligence, maturity as you will be providing a range of onsite and remote L1 & L2 support, this will be a perfect opportunity for somebody who can work with a sense of autonomy and likes working with customers as you will be the first line of defence.
- Worked for a Managed Services Provider environment
- Spent the last 2+ years providing Level 1 and2 Support in Australia.
- Office 365 administration (migration experience ideal)
- Setup & configuration printers
- Wireless network troubleshooting
- Excellent Communications and Documentation Skills
- Customer service centric
- Currently resides in Brisbane
- Completed industry certs within the past 5 years (ideal) or would like to.
Technology that you will be supporting:
- Desktop operating systems (Windows XP, 7, 8, Apple OS X)
- PowerShell experience
- Citrix XenApp (highly regarded)
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 Server
- Tier 1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IBM)
This role will see you take your career to the next level as you’ll be working with a reputable and established businesses. You will have the chance to play an integral part in a business that continues to grow and develop and be at the forefront of its industry.
With an above-market salary, you’ll also be considered part of this Company’s community, enjoying social events along with all the mod cons you would expect with a well-established organization.
Where to next?
Call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email your CV to Joades@humanisedgroup.com