About the company:
Our client is an established and recognized employer located within a 5km radius of the CBD, their culture would be described as unique and vibrant. Due to year on year growth, they are seeking a driven and energetic IT Service Desk Analyst that wants to progress their career.
About the Position:
Coming into this position as a Senior Service Desk Engineer will see you provide L2/L3 support and act as an escalation within the Service Desk. In this position, you will be acting as a 2iC (delegate work, coach & mentor, reporting etc) when required.
Part of this position will be automating & building tools for the Service Desk, (help to do audits, bits of software to pull data & deliver into spreadsheets) using PowerShell.
As you will be one of the seniors within the team, you will also be responsible for sending out communications to the business for any critical or P1 outages.
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Windows Server 2016 – 2019
- Microsoft Exchange/365
- Tier 1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IMB)
- Windows 7-10
- Wireless network troubleshooting
- Experience providing L2/L3 support over the past 3 years.
- Experience with the above technologies.
- Live in Brisbane
- Strong emphasis on Technology
- Strong focus on promoting internally – – If you are looking to progress into a System or Network Engineer position, they can help kick start that as they have an Infrastructure team you are allowed to shadow and learn from.
- Comprehensive training plans
- There is Public transport (bus and train)
- Onsite parking
To hear further email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0412 540 973 and speak to Jareth