A strong MSP that has recognition and an outstanding name in their industry. They are committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies that are addressing REAL business problems with REAL business solutions. The company provides their clients with a full suite of digital services, their proud history of delivering cutting-edge solutions and a strong commitment to their customer is why they are known as a heavy hitter in their industry.
Suitable for a seasoned Manager to enter this business with senior management backing you will be a key player within the business working closely with the SDM and Sales team to drive delivery of all professional services, project services and managed services of the business. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for;
- Manage all services contracts including reporting obligations, governance meetings, contract audits and changes, contract completion and disengagements.
- This is a part customer-facing role, you will be required to attend meetings for presentations and to identify areas of improvement and business opportunity.
- To be the point of escalation for all service-related customers and requirements.
- Develop and enable the strategic technology direction of the business.
- Manage budgets
- To provide project and program management services using industry-recognised and accepted methodologies and frameworks.
- 1 on 1s, recruitment, performance management etc as well as applying and monitoring of KPI’s and billable hours
- Have previously worked in a Managed Services environment (MSP) and have at least 1+ years of experience Managing in that environment.
- 3+ years of experience as a Manager recently.
- Be a hands-on Leader that has multiple success stories where you have helped with taking your staff to the next level.
- ITILv3 (ideal)
- Experience with PSA tools such as AutoTask, LabTech etc
- Ability to work after hours if required (not much)
- Understanding of vendor products, MSP services and go to market offerings.
- Build out capability around you, bonuses paid for helping to maintain and grow customer base.
- Close to public transport
- Social Club (once a quarter the go on outings)
- Certification & training provided
- Strong Leadership, the MD is well networked and connected within the Brisbane market. They are down to earth and have an open door policy approach.
- They have 5 staff within their sales team, they are picking up more projects and business, they are set to explode by the end of the year!
Where to next?
Call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email your CV to Joades@humanisedgroup.com