About The Role
In this position you would be joining the Marketing & Customer Analytics division of the company, where you’ll play an integral part in driving customer-focused analytics for marketing purposes and be a reason why strategic initiatives succeed!
You’re likely to love joining an already established, highly functional, and collaborative team that’s proud of knowing that they’re making an organisational impact across the Australian and NZ region. Part of the reason this team can do their job so well is because of the appreciation that the company places on its Customer Analytics (executive support) – so don’t worry about the headache of being held back!
A Day in the Life…
- Drive projects + initiatives to build relevant solutions to support the marketing and customer analytics needs (all aspects of delivery)
- Execute regular outputs to a high level of quality
- Collaborate with other analytics teams to ensure work and output is effective and maximised
- Incorporating analytical expertise while providing support to enable stakeholders to use analytic techniques
- Teach what you love – champion your team values by mentoring team members and aiding them in building their skills
The Skills needed to do this job well
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Senior Data Analyst/Insights Analyst within marketing/analytics
- 5+ years’ experience providing analytics that have been turned into actionable insights for businesses
- 5+ years’ experience SQL, SAS, and R
- 5+ years’ experience with BI and visualisation tools (various tools welcome)
- Demonstrated experience working with large scale data platforms (eg. Azure, AWS, etc.)
- An adept ability to resolve issues independently, efficiently, and quickly
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with both internal and external stakeholders
If you’re a passionate Insights guru in the Marketing/Customer Analytics but feel you’re currently missing something in your position, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to find something new, exciting, secure, and rewarding within an amazing brand.