A federal government department is seeking to hire a solutions architect with experience working on data projects. The role is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new large-scale digital transformation program and apply your solution architect capabilities.
Some of your Key Duties:
- Anticipating and addressing risks in a timely manner, and helping others to recognise them: especially with respect to the database register.
- Influencing cohesion between stakeholders and across different agencies to address issues and problems, especially during workshop events.
- Provide the non-technical and technical stakeholders with timely and high-quality advice, which is reflective of analysis of a broad range of issues
- Considering multiple perspectives when assessing the ramifications of key issues, and developing solutions with long-term viability.
- Managing, maintaining and prioritising existing standards within an environment of competing and dynamic expectations.
If this is of interest to you please apply and we will be in touch with you shortly.