Long-standing MSP located on the east side of Brisbane, close to a main arterial road, they work with the SMB market between the 20 – 200 users per customer (professional services) with just under 20 long-standing staff.
They have kept all their original customers over COVID and have increased their portfolio tenfold, as growth is expected in the form of company growth, strategy, processes and new technologies. If you are looking to work for a business where you will get to provide your input, this business is for you!
About the role:
You will act as the first point of contact for a variety of users that have a diverse product range of technology. Proficient in Microsoft Windows technology and customer service you will be providing a mixture of level 1-2 support for BAU related issues over the phone.
The main technology you will be supporting will cover;
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019
- Office365/Exchange Server
- Remote Desktop Services/Citrix
- VMWare & Hyper-V
- AD Group Policy
In order to be considered for this position you will be required to;
- Previously worked for a Managed Service Provider is a must
- 2+ years of experience providing L2 support
- Experience with the above technology providing support and administration
- Great communication that can speak fluent English
- Live in Brisbane
- Have a great attitude, career-driven and is easy to get along with (hold a conversation)
- Runs their own private cloud in their own DC
- Progression; potential to move into Leadership/Manager
- Yearly retreats
- No billable hours!
- Flexibility to work from home when required.
- Be involved with the technology strategy
- Certs & training provided.
- Salary reviews each quarter
Partnering with this business will see you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, work with a close team that hangs out after work, certs paid for and career advancement.
Click on the “Apply” button or send your CV to Jareth to email@example.com