About the company;
Medium size business with national reach, they are renown for treating their staff as individuals & adults over numbers. Established brand operating within the professional services sector based out of the CBD of Brisbane.
About the position;
They are looking for a well-versed System Admin to work mainly around BAU escalations and assist in some project delivery, some of the new upcoming projects include a 365 migration, server to AWS, Azure authentication, and a refresh of hardware. In short, you will be required
- Managing, administering, and monitoring infrastructure, systems, networks and software to ensure they are kept up to date and highly available
- Work closely with their shared services IT team to identify performance and user improvements Office 365 (including SharePoint / OneDrive) migrations, administration and support
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, RDS, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange/365 Server upgrades, administration and support
- AWS (CloudWatch, EC2, RDS, Route53, S3) or Microsoft Azure (Active Directory, App Service, Intune, SendGrid, Virtual machines)
- Backup management
- Automation through scripting (PowerShell)
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- Communication and teamwork is important to them as they are a close-knit team.
- L3 Windows experience, Linux would be ideal
- Solid experience with the above technologies
- Located in Brisbane due to a part-time WFH arrangement
- solid kit/equipment – no hand me down’s
- Really strong culture – monthly team outings.
- Not a heavy reliance on MSPs/Consultancies – more cutting edge tech and tasks for you to do
- Career progression– people have moved into senior roles within their IT team (DevOps, Dev, PMO etc)
- High job satisfaction score from their IT team
- Transparent IT leadership
- Lucrative bonux
Where to next?
Want to know more, call Jareth (0412 540 973) or email firstname.lastname@example.org