About this business;
This business is one of the top 5 to look out for in 2021. They have seen year-on-year growth, are strategic with their go-to-market service offering, and have a unique structure for their teams. If you are looking for an MSP to help progress you in your career; this is the one.
If you are an upcoming engineer that is looking to fast-track their career, you need to check this business out, they provide very detailed training plans and like to work closely with their staff so that they may achieve their career goals. The successful applicant would be joining an extremely high-achieving team and will be able to gain a vast amount of new tech exposure along with some pretty exciting new experiences.
Coming into this business, you will act as an escalation point within their MSP team, the technologies that you will be supporting include;
- Office 365 (including SharePoint / OneDrive) migrations, administration and support.
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, RDS, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server upgrades, administration, and support
- Microsoft Azure (Active Directory, App Service, Intune, SendGrid, Virtual machines)
- Backup management
- Automation through scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware ESXi)
This position is located in the office which is within the surrounding CBD suburbs (Northside), close to public transport, and has access to onsite parking.
In order to be successful you will be required to have;
- Recent system admin experience with Azure and Windows admin.
- Worked in an MSP previously.
- Borders are pretty tight here in Brisbane so ideally, you need to live here, we are happy to talk to candidates from interstate, please include in your cover page your current plans to relocate.
- Has a drive to learn and wants to progress.
To hear more, send your CV to email@example.com.