About the company;
I am currently recruiting for a great MSP that is security focused business. Due to an increase in workload, they are looking for a System Administrator to provide phone and face to face support across their Brisbane operations. This client is currently in a growing phase, they are passionate about giving superior service to all their clients.
Ideally, experience with working with a managed services company for 2+ years, you would have extensive knowledge of windows server and desktop environment. A fast learner who picks up processes and technology quickly with efficient time-management skills.
A strong client service ethic, exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills, and professionalism are essential to this role as you will be giving on-site and remote support.
- Previous experience working for an MSP
- Current drivers licence
- Virtualisation experience
- Technical writing skills
- Experience with Windows Server environments including active directory, exchange, SQL, etc.
- General network experience e.g: VPN, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Microsoft Office 365 e.g: migration, support, and management.
- Proven experience across level 1 to 3 support
- Implementing and managing Microsoft server and related services
This is an exciting opportunity for you to ignite your career with an agile, supportive team that are passionate about delivering seamless technology solutions. There is potential for the right person to move into an account management role later down the track. This role is more service orientated than having set targets as they measure on success and attention to detail.
If you’d like to know more about this role or others that come up, connect with me on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtneygoldstein108/