Due to internal promotions, our client is currently scaling up and requires the services of a broadly skilled Onsite System Engineer to undertake a mixture of L2 and L3. This is an opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience across a number of environments as well as gaining industry certifications. You will be part of a high-quality technical support team that assists over 200+ business predominately around the Brisbane metro area.
Coming into this position, you will be provided with a company car and will get to head directly between Home and sites (across Brisbane) being the face of the business to their Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customers. A core function will be assisting their Customers with internal digital transformation projects to help bridge the operational gap by supporting legacy systems as well as operating in Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud or Private Cloud Solutions.
You will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role providing L2/L3 support.
- Have worked for a Managed Services / MSP business.
- Car and Driver’s license.
- Full working rights
- Demonstrated communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working around billable hours
- Recent 3+ years experience administering Windows Servers
- Cloud Solution experience (Azure, SharePoint, Office365 etc)
- Experience with Integrated Azure & Office365 apps (Teams, Flow, Intune etc)
- Active Directory, office 365 and Cisco Meraki preferred
- Familiarity with Apple, Samsung and Windows management applications
- Windows Server 2012 – 2016
- Microsoft Exchange/365
- AD, DNS and server admin
- Remote Desktop Services/Citrix XenApp
- VMWare & Hyper-V
- Powershell scripting
- AD Group Policy
- Desktop operating systems (Windows XP, 7, 8, Apple OS X)
- Tier 1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IBM)
- Cisco routers and switchers
Want to know more? call Jareth (0412 540 973) or email email@example.com. Connect with me on