About the company
Located on the south side of Brisbane, our client has been around for the last 10 years+ where they have built an impressive portfolio of clients within their niche space. COVID is not all doom and gloom for this client, they have been able to work with their existing clients whilst inducting new and larger accounts whilst not event touching JobKeeper.
About the position
Coming into this position will see you act as the most senior escalation point within the business as well as facilitate frequent technical account management meetings and deliver projects.
You will have exposure to;
- Office 365 (including SharePoint / OneDrive) migrations, administration and support
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, RDS, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server upgrades, administration and support
- Networking – switching, routing and firewalls (Meraki, Ubiquiti, WatchGuard)
- AWS (CloudWatch, EC2, RDS, Route53, S3) or Microsoft Azure (Active Directory, App Service, Intune, SendGrid, Virtual machines)
- Backup management (Veeam, ShadowProtect)
- Automation through scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMware ESXi)
- VoIP (Broadsoft, Kandy UCaaS, Yealink)
- Exposure to PSA / RMM tools
In order to be considered for this position you will have;
- 3+ years’ experience as a Systems Engineer working on projects and as an escalation point.
- Have previously worked for an MSP/Managed Services Provider
- Currently, reside in Brisbane
- Exposure to the above technologies
Some of the benefits of partnering with this business;
- WFH part-time
- Salary rises on a regular basis
- Parking on-site
- Certifications paid for
- Close-knit team; work closely with two Senior Infrastructure Engineers
- Mature business, stable clients and low turnover
- Career progression
- Very realistic billable hours
Partnering with this business will see you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, work with a close team that hangs out after work, certs paid for and career advancement.
Click on the “Apply” button or send your CV to Jareth to email@example.com