Seeking an experienced Systems Implementation Project Manager for a 6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT position based out in the North Shore.
This position will require travel up to 2 days a week to Melbourne, Brisbane or Canberra.
This opportunity will have you working with an end user, where you will be managing of implementation projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Manage Systems and Infrastructure implementation projects in accordance with methodologies and standards
- Manage project budgets and business cases
- Prepare and manage project plans, work packages and schedules
- Monitor dependencies affecting the projects
- Stakeholder engagement and management for key projects
- Implement change management in line with project plan
- Identify, monitor and manage issues and risks
- Work collaboratively with the business to solve problems
- Provide regular status reports.
- Project Management Certifications PMP, Prince2, Agile (desirable)
- Solid technical background in various roles, with a good understanding of IT Infrastructure and Systems.
- Proven experience managing projects either internal or as a vendor.
• Experience managing projects with multiple phases and complexity, with multiple vendors and deliverables.
- Well-developed communications skills – written and verbal;
To pop in an application for this position, please hit the APPLY button now.