About this business;
Having spent the last 5+ years in the Brisbane market recruiting mainly within the MSP/Consulting field, this business is one of the top 5 to look out for in 2021. They have seen YoY growth, strategic with their go to market service offering and have a unique structure for their teams.
Any upcoming Engineer that is looking to fast track their career, needs to check this business out, they provide very detailed training plans and like to work closely with their staff so they may achieve their career goals – high performing culture.
Coming into this business, you will act as an escalation point within their MSP team, technologies that you will be supporting;
- Office 365 (including SharePoint / OneDrive) migrations, administration and support.
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, RDS, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server upgrades, administration and support
- Microsoft Azure (Active Directory, App Service, Intune, SendGrid, Virtual machines)
- Backup management
- Automation through scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMware ESXi)
This position is located in the office which is within the inner CBD, close to public transport and has access to onsite parking.
In order to be successful you will be required to have;
- Recent L3 experience with Azure and Windows admin.
- Worked in an MSP previously.
- Located in Brisbane or are looking to relocate from interstate NOT internationally.
- Has a drive to learn and want to progress.
To hear more, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0412 540 973.