A brand new opportunity has become available for a Systems/Server Administrator to join an international organization, based in Brisbane.
In this role you will be responsible for the successful delivery of server and system support for the whole IT team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Design, implement, maintain, document, support and monitor all key servers and systems
- Work with vendors to ensure implemented systems are configured correctly
- Ensure recovery processes are operational in disaster recovery situations
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Influence team to deliver superior outcomes leveraging technology
- Recommend opportunities to improve costs and efficiencies by utilising technology
- Manage technology assets to ensure great value
Key Skills Required:
5+ years’ of experience in a System Administrator role
- Microsoft Server Certification
- Experience with Server virtualization using VMware vSphere
- Experience with Nimble Storage or similar
- Proficient with AD, Exchange, SQL, Office 365, Azure and System Center Configuration Manager
- Experience with BAU and project work
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an international organization
- Ability to lead the team technology wise
- Be part of the growth of the IT team
- Great salary package
- Brisbane CBD Location