About the Role;
Our client is an established and recognized employer located within inner CBD, their culture would be described as vibrant and collaborative.
As a key systems engineer, this role you will be providing support and development as apart of the systems team.
Duties will include; provisioning new servers, appliances and other equipment including initial configuration, on-going hardware/software maintenance, monitoring and reporting and other daily/routine tasks.
This role will also provide escalation support via phone, e-mail, ticket system and other means of communication.
Knowledge and Skills ;
Ideally, you will have experience with;
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of networking/routing
- Enterprise Windows Server – design, deploy, configure
- Windows Servers (2016 – 2019) Server Core
- Virtualization; VMware (Hyper-V, Clustering)
- Working knowledge of storage technologies and environments
- PowerShell scripting/automation
- Microsoft System Centre Suite
- Hands-on experience with server backup tools such as Veeam
- Demonstrated experience running workloads on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Ability to work with continuous integration technologies
- Familiarity with databases, anti-virus, and reporting
- Extensive experience of automation technologies
- Familiarity with monitoring systems, ie Zabbix, System Centre
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of systems, servers and services,
- Test and apply new software, maintenance patches and configuration changes.
- Perform backup and script management for servers
- Complete security audits on a routine basis
- Plan, build and integrate new services to informed SLA’s
- Manage projects as required
- Administrative and maintenance scripting
- Perform other job-related duties as required
What we are looking for;
Someone who is able to work autonomously and show initiative. You would have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong process-oriented and be proactive in development and you will be able to prioritise the workload.
Ideally, you will have a great attitude, career-driven and are easy to get along with. Attitude and communication are equally important attributes for this role as you will be delivering first-class customer service to each user.
If you’d like to know more about this role or others that come up, give me a call or email me: email@example.com 0412 327 399
Always happy to accept new connection on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtneygoldstein108/