Join a well-established IT Managed Services group that has realistic billable hours in a senior capacity working on projects and acting as an escalation point.
Due to an increase in workload, you will be covering market-leading technologies across a variety of customers, both customers facing and remote.
You have a broad knowledge from administration to working on projects with the below technologies:
- Remote Desktop/Terminal Server/Citrix
- Windows Server (SBS, 2003, 2008, 2012)
- Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10)
- Exchange Server (2007, 10, 13)
- Backup storage experience
- Experience with Office 365 and Google Apps
- Basic network routing and telephone system support (will be highly regarded)
This role will have you liaising closely with the customer base on a daily basis, so your communication skills and ability to build rapport are essential. To be put forward to this position, you will need:
- Worked as a System Admin for the last 3+ years
- Previously worked for a Managed Service Provider is a MUST!
- Car & driver’s license
- Experience with the above technology
To apply for this position, please call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org