Established Managed Services that has a unique service offering that they provide to their customers where they provide a high touch e2e service.
Due to a recent acquisition, this business is looking for intermediate to senior Engineers that that are looking to bring fresh ideas to the table and want to create capability around themselves.
2021 is a year this employer is set to explode as they introduce additional service offerings, expand their market share and move into larger accounts. Due to an increased workload they are looking for an Engineer that can take on L3 BAU work as well as work on projects.
The technology you will be across;
- Windows Server, 2012 – 2019.
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Remote Desktop/Terminal Server/Citrix
- Veeam, StorageCraft, Backup Exec
- Cisco routers and switchers (would be ideal)
This role will have you liaising closely with the customer base on a daily basis, so your communication skills and ability to build rapport are essential. To be put forward to this position, you will need:
- Worked as a System Admin for the last 3+ years
- Previously worked for a Managed Service Provider is a MUST!
- Car & driver’s license
- Experience with the above technology
- Based in Brisbane (yes you can work from home part-time)
Looking after their staff is their first priority, realistic yet soft billable hours, staff outings, internal promotions, tailored training plans and salary reviews are some of the perks that they provide, happy staff = happy customers.