Want to WFH 100%?
Love working by the beach in a new office environment?
If yes to either, read on!
Our client, 2000 employee education institution is now on the search for a Linux Engineer and want to interview candidates ASAP!
This position will be part of a small close-knit team and will have the luxury of flexible working hours. Ie. you can pop for a surf before or after work, be available for school pick up or drop off or whatever suits your lifestyle!
- Work on the design and implementation of a complex infrastructure solution
- Operational responsibility for the technical services, including advice about, and delivery of technical changes, problem and incident resolution, policy, procedures, system designs
- Work effectively across multi-disciplinary teams and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills required for the role:
- Red Hat Linux and CentOS experience
- Has maintained and supported web application servers, DNS, LDAP, radius and
- Identity systems in a virtualised environment
- Backups, maintenance on applications and OS, patching,
- Tuning, automating tasks, and troubleshooting issues
Get in touch today to start your new venture!