About the company
Located on the south side of Brisbane, our client has been around for the last 10 years+ where they have built an impressive portfolio of clients within their niche space. They are a well-established IT Managed Services group that has realistic billable hours.
About the position
Coming into this position will see you act as the most senior escalation point within the business as well as facilitate frequent technical account management meetings and deliver projects.
You will have exposure to;
- Office 365 (including SharePoint / OneDrive) migrations, administration and support
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, RDS, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server upgrades, administration and support
- Networking – switching, routing and firewalls (Meraki, Ubiquiti, WatchGuard)
- AWS (CloudWatch, EC2, RDS, Route53, S3) or Microsoft Azure (Active Directory, App Service, Intune, SendGrid, Virtual machines)
- Backup management (Veeam, ShadowProtect)
- Automation through scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMware ESXi)
- VoIP (Broadsoft, Kandy UCaaS, Yealink)
- Exposure to PSA / RMM tools
In order to be considered for this position you will have;
- 3+ years’ experience as a Systems Engineer working on projects and as an escalation point.
- Have previously worked for an MSP/Managed Services Provider
- Currently, reside in Brisbane
- Exposure to the above technologies
Partnering with this business will see you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, work with a close team that hangs out after work, certs paid for and career advancement.
Click on the “Apply” button or send your CV to Jareth (with a “J” and a “TH”) to firstname.lastname@example.org