About the business:
A Technology business that is NOT an MSP or Consultancy which operates nationally, they have a unique and business-critical service offering which they provide.
They have an impressive track record for growth but what is more impressive is how they treat their staff as individuals over numbers. They are based within 5kms outside the CBD. This business is a NFP organisation and are looking for their next Systems Engineer.
About the position:
This is a full-time position for a Systems Engineer with a seasoned tenure in Linux along with automation, orchestration, configuration management and monitoring methodologies.
- Automation tools ie Ansible / Puppet
- CI/CD: tools ie GitLab/GitHub
- Elastic / OpenSearch
- RedHat / Ubuntu
- Zabbix/ Icinga / Nagios
- Designed, deployed and managed automated virtualization platforms
- High Availability and failover scenarios, load-balanced environments
- System hardening & config management
- Australian Citizen
Some interesting points
- Allowances paid in addition.
- Salary Sacrifice options
- Recession proof business
- Above-mark superannuation contribution
- Above-mark paternity & maternity contributions
- Strong focus on career advancement
- Work on specific and groundbreaking projects
- Close to public transport & onsite free car parking
This position will best suit somebody that is ambitious and is looking for the right opportunity to advance their career. To apply send your CV to Jareth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0412 540 973.