Managed Services based on the east side of Brisbane. They have kept all their original customers over COVID and have increased their portfolio tenfold, as growth is expected in the form of company growth, strategy, processes and new technologies. If you are looking to work for a business where you will get to provide your input, this business is for you!
This is a newly created position for a senior Managed Services Systems Engineer that can act as the final escalation point, deliver projects and steer the technology direction of the business.
Technologies you will work with will cover;
- VMWare and Hyper-V
- Windows Server (2012, 2016 and 2019)
- Azure AD & ATP
- Windows (8, 10)
- Cisco, HP, Sophos, Fortigate networking equipment
- Backup storage experience (Veeam)
- Experience with Office 365 and Google Apps migrations
- 3CX phone systems (desirable)
- PowerShell scripting
- Previously worked in a Managed Services/MSP background
- 3+ years’ experience as a Systems Engineer working on projects and as an escalation point.
- Currently, reside in Brisbane or in the midst of relocating up
- Exposure to the above technologies
- Have a Car and drivers license
- Runs their own private cloud in their own DC
- Progression; potential to move into Leadership/Manager
- Yearly retreats
- No billable hours!
- Flexibility to work from home when required.
- Be involved with the technology strategy
- Certs & training provided.
- Salary reviews each quarter
Partnering with this business will see you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, work with a close team that hangs out after work, certs paid for and career advancement.
Click on the “Apply” button or send your CV to Jareth (0412 540 973) firstname.lastname@example.org