As a Tableau Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining complex data visualizations and dashboards that effectively communicate complex data insights to our clients.
You will work closely with the Digital team and consultants to gather requirements and develop solutions that meet the unique needs of clients.
- Develop and maintain complex Tableau visualizations and dashboards
- Collaborate with our team of data analysts and consultants to gather requirements and develop customized solutions
- Use Alteryx to manipulate, cleanse, and transform data to meet the requirements of Tableau visualizations and dashboards
- Ensure that all visualizations and dashboards are optimized for performance and are scalable
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to our team of data analysts and consultants on Tableau and Alteryx best practices
- Work closely with clients to understand their data needs and provide guidance on how to best leverage Tableau and Alteryx to achieve their goals
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Tableau and Alteryx features and technologies and evaluate their potential impact on our clients
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in developing Tableau visualizations and dashboards
- Experience with Alteryx and other data manipulation tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database design principles
- Experience working in a consulting environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with clients and team members
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver quality work within tight deadlines
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the prospect of working with a boutique consultancy on a 6-month initial contract, we encourage you to apply for this Tableau Developer with Alteryx experience role.