Work for a feel-good business which is delivering something positive and constructive back to the community. This employer has seen rapid growth over the last 9 months with the next 2 years to be exactly the same.
They are at the top of their game where they are setting trends and benchmarks even their own competitors are asking for advice!
This business-critical role will see you act as the face of IT where you will provide L1 technical support in a customer-facing manner for their staff and clientele, many are non-technical users and require additional focus & support.
You will be located in their Tech Booth where you will be responsible for;
- Provide basic troubleshooting and configuration around of networks, software and a broad range of devices (NBN, Desktops/Laptops, phones, AV equipment, smart/home devices etc).
- Providing training to users in both a 1 on 1 and group session.
- Inducting users.
- Documenting and recording.
- Hardware and software asset management (including record keeping and maintenance) of assets.
- Vendor liaison.
- Escalate to System Admin for L2/L3 related issues.
- Experience working in a telco/ISP store (ie Optus, Telstra etc) where you have supported a range of devices (Apple & Samsung products, internet, Laptops/Computers etc) for B2B or B2C Customers.
- Currently, reside in Canberra
- Car and Driver’s license.
- Full working rights
- Able to pass a Police Check
- Be customer-centric, will you have the ability to break down technical jargon into layman’s terms and be patient.
Partnering with this business will see you being able to leave a legacy within their business as they continue to grow as well as;
- Training and certifications (they have a training budget).
- Occasional travel (2-3 times per year) interstate.
- Work with a sense of autonomy
- Ability to take on the additional workload and help out on some cool projects
- Get exposure to Wintel and Network IT support.
To find please click the APPLY now button or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org