About this business;
2km outside of the CBD (flexible WFH) and are a well-established and structured MSP, they have been around for 10+ years and have a broad range of clients that respect their time and value.
In recent years they have focused on building out automation, documentation, and workflows which make their Engineer’s lives easier and see their Customers return back time and time again.
About the role;
As a senior member within their MSP arm of their business, this position will transform over the next several months where being a main escalation point into being more TAM, you will be allocated a portfolio of Customers where you will have an understanding (top to bottom) of their IT landscape, act as and SME and work closely with the SDM to represent the business for strategic or tech improvements of their existing environment from a commercial sense.
This is more of a strategic, recommendation/consulting role where you will be providing final support (will become less over months). You will be coming into a well documented and processed created role, your focus will be to maintain that documentation and to run audits and regular checks, identify risks and potentially convert into projects.
- Has previously worked within an MSP/Consultancy in the past
- Acted as a final escalation point
- Several years experience as a Systems Engineer
- Based in QLD
- Commercial and business acumen
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Flexible WFH, although they have a hybrid environment, (no plans to change), their Engineers do 2-3 days in the office a fortnight.
- Billable hours are more of a soft target and you are not flogged.
- More specialist focused on supporting every technology, they have partnered with select vendors – turns down business if tech is not right.
- Heavy focus on internal promotional
- Strong focus on celebrating success within the business.