We have a new opportunity for a Technical Cyber Defence Manager to join a global consulting organization in Brisbane.
In this role you will support the growth of a national Cyber Defence practice, by providing your technical, consulting and stakeholder management expertise.
This role is ideal for someone with red team assessment/ penetration testing management experience and a passion for delivering technical cyber security expertise and providing advice and business acumen to grow the Cyber Defence practice.
- Manage technical engagements including Red Team Assessments, Penetration Testing and Application Security Assessments
- Provide SME level input into Cyber Security Advisory engagements such as secure architecture assessments
- Prepare SOWs, proposals, RFQ responses and client deliverable reports
- Support business development activities including client relationship development
- Managing financial, risk and reporting processes
- Coaching and developing junior staff members
- Stay up to date on current information security trends around attack and defence
Key Skills Required:
- Experience with Pen Testing and Red Teaming
- Offensive Security Certified Professional Certification
- Previous experience in preparing SOWs, proposals, RFQ responses and client reports
- Other Ideal Certs – CCSAM, CCT-inf, CCSAS, OSCE and OSCE
- Strong experience in communication to both business and technical stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a global consulting company
- Workplace flexibility/WFH
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Ability to drive innovation and entrepreneurship
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Professional development and collaborative culture
- Competitive salary package