A new opportunity has become available for an experienced Technical Cyber Security Consultant (Azure) to join a growing national consulting team.
In this role you will be ensuring that the customers’ digital assets are protected from unauthorised access – online and on-prem and developing their Microsoft security environments.
As this is a client facing position, to be successful, you will not only have excellent technical knowledge but will also have exceptional customer focus to ensure customer satisfaction is consistently exceeded!
- Secure online and on-premises infrastructure
- Design and implement cyber security solutions to address emerging threats and reducing risk
- Analyse client Cyber Security requirements
- Design, plan & enhance cyber security architecture
- Attend meetings, present solutions and conduct workshops for clients
- Support clients by participating in remediation of security incidents
- Assist with tender requests
- Research testing and validate new and emerging cyber security solutions
- Plan, lead, execute and complete assigned projects for clients
- Ensure hand-over of projects to IT Operations or Security Analyst
- Ensuring customer documentation is updated
- Working within a technical team during security operations
Key Skills Required:
- Experience with Microsoft security solutions
- Previous experience working within a consultancy and ability to manage multiple clients at a time
- Have or ability to obtain Microsoft MS-500 and AZ-500 quickly
- Exposure to various security solution methodologies such as Zero Trust
- Experience with Azure AD, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Endpoint, Powershell
- Experience with Defender for: Endpoint, Identity, M365, O365
- An understanding of Azure Sentinel, Azure Lighthouse, Azure Security Center and Power Automate
- Experience with WAN, LAN, Remote Access and Wireless
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a growing Australian consultancy
- Work from home
- Career progression and professional development
- Work alongside experts in this space
- Microsoft Certs provided
- Great salary package