A new opportunity has become available for a Technical Data Analyst located on the Sunshine Coast within a highly successful business!
- Brand new data warehouse
- Automation will be key
- Be a key member of the team, working directly with the CFO
- Hybrid role with the option to be remote
Our client has embarked on a digital transformation project connecting multiple source systems to the Azure data warehouse to drive process automation and Power BI dashboard reporting.
You will be involved in data ETL, process automations, data modeling & analysis, reports, and dashboards to support business operations throughout the company.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in calling REST APIs and interrogating API responses.
- Excellent experience in data ETL, analysis gained through any other combination of education, training, or experience.
- Proficient with SQL, Power BI, Azure ADF
- Extensive experience working directly with users to understand their requirements and efficiently building dashboards and reports through data modelling and visual design.
- Knowledge of machine learning is advantageous.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
You relish a fast paced, dynamic environment – in fact, some of your best work has been completed under pressure. You have brilliant technical skills, but you’re also a keen collaborator who can partner with a range of team members to work collaboratively across the organisation. You have an analytical mind that lets you analyse data quickly and effectively, and your outstanding communication skills mean you can convey your findings to a wide range of colleagues.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional work environment where your skill set can be expanded
- A creative workplace where innovation and initiative are valued.
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your full potential.
- A dynamic company that supports work life balance.