Last updated: October 31, 2016
Humanised Group (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.humanisedgroup.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Humanised Group is committed to safeguarding the personal information it collects from candidates when registering with us. We endeavor to comply with the Australian Privacy Principals (APP) in the Privacy Act of 1988.
We only ask for information that that will assist in helping place candidates into positions that are suitable to them and will not pass on personal information without the consent of the candidate or referee.
Information Collection and Use:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include:
– Contact information that allows us to communicate with you e.g. email, address, telephone numbers, social media details.
– Professional information including employment history, industry certifications, education qualifications, skills and abilities.
– Identification – we may potentially ask for certified copies of your birth certificate, passport, driver’s license or government issued identification.
– Referees – that can provide confirmation of your previous employment history.
– Immigration – Information that allows Humanised group to verify your employment status and the permission to work (Visa/ work permits, citizenship documents)
Humanised Group collects this information and may be used in connection with:
– Aid in finding you permanent or contract work.
– Send information that is relevant to you via email and social media.
– Provide payment to you when engaged as a contractor
– Confirm your employment history and skills.
– Performance appraisals
– Testing and assessments (including medical tests and assessments) that you might be required to undergo
– Workplace rehabilitation
– An insurance claim or proposal that requires disclosure of your personal information or sensitive information
Your personal and sensitive information may be disclosed to:
– Our clients and potential and actual employers
– A Workers compensation body
– Our insurers
– Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information
– Professional and industry associations that requires personal information to disclose proof of certifications and educational background
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Service Providers and Third Parties:
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
These parties may include:
– Prospective employers
– Referees nominated by yourself
– Government authorities
– Law enforcement bodies
– Educational bodies to verify qualification
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites:
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Accessing, Correcting or Updating your Personal Information
Humanised Group relies on the accuracy of the personal information that you provide to us.
To the extent authorized by the Privacy Act and other applicable laws, you can access and amend your personal information held by Humanised Group by contacting us.